Registration to the Having a Say conference is now open. Daily registration includes morning and afternoon tea, entry to presentations, perfomances and come & try activities.
Registration for the whole conference also includes a ticket to the Dinner Disco at The Pier with stunning views of the bay and city lights. Theme for the dinner disco is "International - Across the World". Dress up in your favourite country costume.
Send in your registration forms to VALID by the 24th November to recieve the early bird discount of 10%, if you are a member of VALID you will recieve a further 10% discount.
Not a VALID member? You can send in your membership application with your Having a Say registration to recieve the discount. Registration to the conference closes on the 25th January 2018.
There are two registration booklets, one for individuals and small groups of 6 or less people and one for large groups.
Applying for sponsorship? The sponsorship application is located at the back of the Registration Booklet.
VALID is able to offer limited sponsorship to assist people with the cost of registration thanks to the support of the Department of Health and Human Services, Victoria (DHHS)
and the Disability Services Commissioner.
Who can apply for Registration Sponsorship?
- People with a disability (ie. physical, sensory, intellectual, ABI or multiple disabilities as defined by the Disability Act 2006) aged 16 & over
- People with disability living in Victoria
Who will be given Priority for Sponsorship?
- People who are experiencing financial difficulty
- People who live in rural or remote area
- People who are presenting or performing at the conference
- People who are part of leadership groups, self-advocacy groups and/or VALiD networks
For people living interstate we are seeking additional funding to support people with disability to attend the conference, for more information on how we can asist you to attend the conference, please contact Brenda or Christine at the VALID office on 03 9416 4003 or email email@example.com