You do not need to be a member of VALID in order to access our various forms of advocacy support. VALID’s advocacy support services are free. However, VALID relies on the support and participation of its members to carry out its work.
Full membership rights are available to individuals who are Committed to the aims of the organisation. Passionate about the rights of people of people with disability. Dedicated to working collaboratively.
Full membership entitles you to:
- Vote within the VALID Inc. Association.
- Take part in working parties and sub-committees.
- Nominate for the VALID Committee of Management.
Associate Membership is available to organisations and support groups wishing to support and be informed about VALID's work. Associate members are not able to vote within VALID Inc.
Benefits of Membership:
- Participate in VALID activities.
- Receive the VALID Newsletter and other correspondence.
- Receive 10% discount on the Having a Say Conference registration fees.
- Receive 10% discount on all VALID resources and materials.
- Receive a free Having a Say conference DVD.
How to Apply